You may ask what happened to Server Rule v1 then.......
I simply lost it, but it also means that we're going to have a new set of rule for the new start
(Work in progress)
As a player
No direct job request
- When you want to have a job/post at our server, apply for it instead
- Asking for application method is allowed, I WANT DO OP is strictly forbidden
No cheating/hacking, keep the game fair for everyone
- This includes all usage of hacked clients, moderators that gives the user an unacceptable advantage over the others
- Optifine, UI modification, Game effect enhancement mods are not counted as cheating
Mind your speech, always respect others
- No racism and inappropriate jokes
- Swearing is not an issue unless you're using it to attack others instead of expressing your own frustration
Report server bugs at once, and do not attempt to exploit it for your own benefit or damaging the server
- Offenders may subject to data clear or getting banned, depending on the magnitude of damage brought
No acts that intentionally influences the server’s normal operations in any form, and be responsible for your actions here at the server.
- Acts defined as “Intentionally influencing server’s normal operations” includes but not limited to network attacks and account abuse
Decisions made by the administration team should be followed
As a Staff
Be active, and responsive to server affairs
- More power means more responsibility, your title is not for decoration, you have to do something to convince the players
as well as the rest of the staff team you deserve it
- Seriously inactive staff will be downgraded or expelled from staff team depending on the seriousness
Keep the server fair for everyone
- Regardless of the situation, avoid causing server imbalance and unfair situation, specifically releasing a huge amount of money to players at economic-based servers, or offering player overpowered items etc. (trading with a player with an unacceptable price for either buying or selling is also counted as damaging server fairness and economy)
- Generating premium points for a player is a serious crime, and will subject to serious punishment depending on the situation (In case of points lost due to the server-side issue, ALWAYS CONTACT THE OWNERS FIRST)
Attend server development meetings whenever possible. You should contact the meeting host (most of the time owners) when you can’t attend.
These rules do not explicitly permit or restrict you from doing something and thus causing extra panic when playing in the server. I believe you are able to control yourself and ethical enough to distinguish what you should do and what you should not do.
If you found issues with this rule,
please make a new discussion for this post and express your comment on it, thank you
Last update: 2018-10-07 by a moderator.